Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hi everyone! Western PA here, just outside the Pittsburgh area. I ordered a surprise box from Cackle Hatchery a few weeks ago, and I'm looking to sell most of the chicks! I have a pair of ducklings that are ready to go too. They're currently about 2 weeks old. I know most of the peeps on here prefer birds from breeders, but does anyone have any interest? I can post pictures and more details if so.

Hi everyone! Western PA here, just outside the Pittsburgh area. I ordered a surprise box from Cackle Hatchery a few weeks ago, and I'm looking to sell most of the chicks! I have a pair of ducklings that are ready to go too. They're currently about 2 weeks old. I know most of the peeps on here prefer birds from breeders, but does anyone have any interest? I can post pictures and more details if so.

Welcome from Cambria county! Hope you find some buyers! Pennswoods.net is a great place to list them :)

I’m about to buy blueberries, and try strawberries* yet again. I hope I have good luck!
*Apparently strawberries should not be grown where tomatoes or a few other things have been. Now I know.
Many varieties of strawberry are perennial so they come back to their patch year after year and usually grow a bit over time. I planted some in our new garden last year and I'm curious as to how they did over the winter. Have you had your soil tested to check how it is?

5 babies so far
20200228_220101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom