Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey all! I live in Lancaster County PA and are needing to re-home our bantam black Silkie rooster...his name is Nugget (chicken nugget 😂🤷🏻‍♀️) Nugget was born in October...We received him along from with our other bantams ....they were supposed to all be hens 🤷🏻‍♀️....he’s super handsome and nice we just don’t have enough bantam girlfriends for him to “date” as much as he’d like to.
Let me know if you’re interested!
Thanks so much!View attachment 2114803View attachment 2114804
Hi, does he still need a home?

Here are a couple that have hatched. I jad to kove them out of the incubator because They started pecking the ones trying hatch and did not want to stop.
20200523_143811.jpg

Final hatch count, 21! I need to do eggtopsies on the remaining and see why the low hatch rate, there were 46 eggs. They are cute as buttons, all of them! Many show the classic Easter Egger “rattlesnake” striping (clearly Danny’s), those look rigorous, alert, and healthy. The most obvious Jersey Giants are smaller and weaker, which I understand is normal for their breed, and all (including the one with the swollen navel) are doing great! Some are black, some are gray with hints of blue, I’m not sure if that grows up to be white, blue, or splash. The rest are a funny mix of brownish gray tones, like the baby down of a Brahma. Fun!!

Back
Top Bottom