Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

They managed to get a hold of one of my geese through a small gap in the run :( My Lollipop is now gone. I'm so beyond furious and depressed. He was as much a pet as any dog or cat. Sunshine is alone now. He would randomly call yesterday and look around for Lollipop. They've never been separated and used cry for each other if they got themselves stuck on opposite sides of the house.
Oh NO! Oh my goodness! That is simply dreadful!! :hugs:hugs:hugs

Baby pics! Pardon the flash, it’s dark in that coop! Still only one has hatched, but I think the others are trying🥰

F4A36EB0-7AD8-4AE1-9D26-3FEFDF333037.jpeg

6B122BF7-CF2C-4317-A27E-CEC1FC64FDAE.jpeg

They managed to get a hold of one of my geese through a small gap in the run :( My Lollipop is now gone. I'm so beyond furious and depressed. He was as much a pet as any dog or cat. Sunshine is alone now. He would randomly call yesterday and look around for Lollipop. They've never been separated and used cry for each other if they got themselves stuck on opposite sides of the house.
That's so sad. I hate raccoon! The raccoon came back last night, because he bent my latch on the gate of run by pushing the gate up. That approves he did went through the 3" gap under my gate. I hope he failed this time since I put a 2x6 behind the gap. I didn't leave any food in the run, so I cannot tell if he got in or not. I just worry about he comes before chickens go to bed! :barnie

No losses last night but we caught another flock bandit. I'm hoping this is the last one but the trap will still get set every night and the cameras checked every morning. I used a can of tuna with a few holes poked in it as bait. Somehow, the bandit got trapped yet the tuna can was outside the trap? Tricky bugger.

Anyone in need of a few roosters? I have two sweet boys, a black copper marans and a pure blue ameraucana. Both hatchery birds but their type looks great as far as I can tell. I'd really love to rehome but it's looking like they may have to go to market!
20200621_123206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom