Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

It's okay! :) I appreciate your concern for my babies!! I'm new to all of this-so any and all stressed points are appreciated!

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok. Are you serious?? Do I have to chirp to them?? LOL!!

3. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    I always did when I used the incubator. The moms talk to them during this time to encourage them. When I would go to the bator and start saying. "c'mon little babies, you can do it" LOL They would respond by either chirping or becoming more active.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    PentaMommmmmmaaaasita!!!!

guilty too of chirping into my bator holes like an old fool!!!!

they chirp back and get you hooked....

until you have dozens hatching and the entire house is rocking from newborn chick chirps!!! ITS LOUDDDDD!!!! but they settle down once broodered!!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL Fingers crossed!!

Chad should have some peeps soon!!!

My Roo is starting to ummm cough cough... lol but I dont think you want SLW x all my hens!!! But offer is there, I noticed that the eggs are starting to be bullseyed! so if you cant get any give me heads up, we get about 12 a day so far

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LMAO!!!! you need to video tape!!! and yes update on that sand as ya go!!! so glad you feel better!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    DUPLICATE sorry! ?????

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    LOL you go girl! these are my next dev eggs!! so cute!! people will REALLY know how nuts for chickens I am!!
    ANY tips on FRESH HARDBOILED EGGS that clean right???????

Originally Posted by missydcpc [​IMG]

Today: Running out to get feed for the chickens/ducks, Running to the tailor to see if he can repair Fiancee's leather coat, then home to pick up Fiancee. Heading up to RoPo's to borrow one of her incubators for the NYD Hatchalong. Then home to make deviled eggs for a party over in Myerstown (no, not at Chad's....at least I don't think so! LOL)

Tomorrow: Kings Gap State Park for the Christmas Mansion Tour and then cut our Christmas tree (only doing it so early as this is the weekend step-daughter has all the kids) THEN home for a site survey, and dinner with friends.

I'm exhausted, and haven't even started!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by