Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Seriously?!?! 276, that's TWO Hundred Seventy Six, posts since I last checked in!? Are other states' threads as chatty? Or are we the over achievers? Wow, we sure can talk!
smile.png
Gotta love us!

mm
Never can OVER ACHIEVE!!! we rock! lol

Sally, I am so happy for you getting POW!! I feel so proud that one of us PAers is on there (don't know why, as you'd id all the work, just do).

PentaMom, I am living my very first hatch over again through your eyes, Thank You!
LOL Thanks Blarney!! And here I thought it was lost in the never ending, chaotic articles! LOL

I always did when I used the incubator. The moms talk to them during this time to encourage them. When I would go to the bator and start saying. "c'mon little babies, you can do it" LOL They would respond by either chirping or becoming more active.
LOL!! That's Awesome!! Okay, I'll talk to my baby and see what it has to say. :)

Sally! You are too much!! LMAO! I think my husband will think I'm nuts. However I think he's coming around. He really liked hearing them chirp from the egg. LOl!

Thanks for the Sargent close ups, NewtoFarming. He is awesome. Hope you don't mind if I do this, OR could you post him over on Fuzzys Farm? Got some buds over there who have to see the awesomeness of Sargent. How did you do it? I mean what color did you start with on the NN? Was is a NN hen or a NN roo?

Thanks for the Sargent close ups, NewtoFarming. He is awesome. Hope you don't mind if I do this, OR could you post him over on Fuzzys Farm? Got some buds over there who have to see the awesomeness of Sargent. How did you do it? I mean what color did you start with on the NN? Was is a NN hen or a NN roo?

Sure! Feel free to post him! I had used an original buff turken hen and Fav roo. I had gotten a turken girl from that looked pretty good and then crossed her back to Lenny, a Fav roo. Sargent has the white skin and great looking Fav feet. I would like to see if I can get more mahogany over the shoulders and maybe a black beard???

Back
Top Bottom