Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

That has to be the most awesome freaking rooster ever! Can you get a close up of him? The NN one I mean. I love faverolles BTW. My Mr. Fluffers died defending his girls from a raccoon attack during the day. He died a week later.... BUT, didn't lose a single girl, and the raccoon didn't come back either... ANYWAY!! PLEASE PLEASE show a close up of the NN!

2. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    Thanks! I love the Favs too and I found crossing them with the NN's, that they are a just as sweet and gentle. I am sorry about Mr. Fluffers. He sounds like he was an awesome roo!!! He saved his girls!!!

Here is some close ups of Sargent. He is a great boy. Can you tell he is just full of himself? LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

:) Thank You !!!

Blarney~I'm so happy!! Thank You!

4. Pentamom

Okay, so quick question.....how long do you think it will take for this little baby to come out of it's shell?? It's still moving and chirping, but has not made any progress with the new hole it made.

Edited to add****HEY! I GRADUATED NOW!!! I'M CHILLIN WITH MY PEEPS!!! LOL!!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Looking for a pure LF buff brahma pullet or two. Would consider eggs or chicks. Anyone?

6. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    It can take up to 24 hours.

DO NOT OPEN THE INCUBATOR!!! [​IMG]

7. Pentamom

Eye eye capitan!! LOL!! It is chirping louder and now a second baby is moving and chirping!! :)

8. Pentamom

So pretty!

9. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    You have to talk to them and encourage them to hatch just like the Momma hen would do now!

10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I only stress this because I have done it and had a disastrous result. Would hate for your first hatch to go bad :(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by