Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

If they were stored dry and show no sign of mold or dust then I would use them, they may be kind of dry but could be ok.
Other option is to wait till spring, till up a sunny area and scatter some to see if they will grow for next winter. Some seeds are hybridized or treated so they won't grow but a handful is worth a try in a sunny corner.

I'm dreading the day we actually have to bath Smores. She's 100 lbs with really bad hips. Getting her in and out of the tub is going to be rough. We may have to just do it in the summer, outside, with a house lol
Keep your eye on car wash signs. I see “dog wash” signs on a lot of them. There’s a ramp going up into the tub. Bring your own towels though. They only have paper towels in the machine.

Keep your eye on car wash signs. I see “dog wash” signs on a lot of them. There’s a ramp going up into the tub. Bring your own towels though. They only have paper towels in the machine.

Closest dog wash is tractor supply about 40 minutes away. She's not good around other people or dogs so that's a no go. That, and I can only imagine the amount of hair she'd throw all over my car lol

Back
Top Bottom