Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

That's still about 130 miles/2+ hour drive from me. He's lovely but I can't justify that kind of drive and gas used with my budget. Thanks for offering to meet though, very nice of you. Hopefully someone else will see him and want him. :)

If you'd be willing to meet around PSU, I'd be game to hand him over. We are looking at colleges for my HS Junior anyway and PSU is on the list, so I could move the visit up if you're game...

👿 temptation level-up!
That's still about 130 miles/2+ hour drive from me. He's lovely but I can't justify that kind of drive and gas used with my budget. Thanks for offering to meet though, very nice of you. Hopefully someone else will see him and want him. :)

Woo-Hoo!
View attachment 3662376

Honey laid an egg today.
After all she's been through, coccidiosis, sour crop, stargazing and seizures Honey finally laid an egg.

August 12th I noticed she hadn't laid in a few days. She went down hill fast from there.

All the time spent nursing and hand feeding her were worth every minute.

Seems like Honey is fully recovered. I guess this will be the final Honey update.
She's laid a very large egg each day for the past three days, a nice rich brown color.

I got some California Greys this summer and am planning to re-introduce the "Blue Egg Black Sexlinks" I had years ago. Trying to think of a better brand name though. I thought of these, any opinions or other suggestions?

Pottstown Poultry Blues
Pennsylvania Blues
Blue Eggers
(play on "Olive Eggers")

I got some California Greys this summer and am planning to re-introduce the "Blue Egg Black Sexlinks" I had years ago. Trying to think of a better brand name though. I thought of these, any opinions or other suggestions?

Pottstown Poultry Blues
Pennsylvania Blues
Blue Eggers
(play on "Olive Eggers")
I like Pennsylvania Blues but Pottstown Poultry Blues is good too. Those sound like a very interesting chicken that I would love to have when my RIR retire!

How about just "Bruises" since they'd be "Black & Blue" lol
Just kidding ;) Pennsylvania Blues sound good but I agree that it might cause confusion since they'd be black hens.

Back
Top Bottom