Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Wingstone, If I had known that my friend was gonna forget the plucker that morning I would have tried to be a lil more prepared [​IMG]

And on the half naked thing....That's what happens when someone comes over and texts like crazy when you just get out of the shower.

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

I tried to tap, make noises, nothing is happening. :-( I am hoping that Jennise didn't hurt them while "bowling" with them.
    I think I may have missed the "assisting" link. I'm going to check back and read up on it. I really hope it doesn't come to that. I think I'll let them go until Thursday night, if nothing happens maybe Ill try helping them.
    I appreciate all your concern! :) I really AM stressed! I just want Jennise to have her brothers and sisters, otherwise I'm going to tote a lonely chick with me everywhere! LOL!!
    [​IMG]

Me and my baby girl Jennise! :)

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    And for all those that were shorter than I.....I am not 8'tall. Just 6. It seems taller when your short. and if it's a shyt house than it's a brick chicken house lol.

And I lived up to my current avatar as I was out in the parking lot with Blarney holding a lil cockerel.

It was a great session and great to meet everyone and YES I wish we would have had a lunch break....My belly was growling and maybe that's why I was dozing lol. Yep had Dr. Hanshaw picking on me and everything lol.

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

None of the remainder have holes pipped

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    SO if one shows up outside your house as you get out of the shower and starts texting, you just come running out....

and the plucker and half naked thing should probly not be in the same conversation...

gotta go to work now !!!

7. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    LOL, its hard to say exactly how a breed acts :) Especially here, I spoil the feathers off my chickens!!!

8. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

sokay...I understand exactly what you mean..have the same issue w/ the hubby![​IMG]haha...they are nice looking birds!..Hope everyone has a good one, this old-girl got to go to bed![​IMG]
    Pentamom- you have a good nite too,take it easy..it will all work out[​IMG]..nite all.

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

I'm all for this idea! Let me know when you're planning on going!

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I put the date for the March meeting on Fiancee's calendar...he's either taking the day off to come with me or to take care of the 2 yo so I can come without hearing "MiMi, MiMi, MiMi" constantly!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by