Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay, so nothing is happening with the rest of my eggs....when do I start to get worried that something happened?? I heard one other egg chirp right before Jennise was born, but now it's not....

I'm getting to be a panicky mommy.....

2. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Remember they take alot of breaks to rest,,, have you tried tapping or scratching on the incubator to see if they react to you ???..

Or talking or making chicken noises to them ???

Sometimes they need help coming,,,, but, it's a last resort.... it's not easy,,, and it takes skill and alot of time.

Did you read up on the "assisting chicks" link that Sally mentioned to you ???

3. Ray from PA

And some eggs can hatch up to 3 days late,,,, when did the pipping start,,,, I believe you mentioned that others had pipped a hole before ??????

4. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Ray do you still have any LF Cochin pullets left?? Looking for only like 1 or 2 for Xmas present for my parents!

5. Ray from PA

Yes,,,, I have 3 blacks here,,, 2 sisters or half sisters,,, the other is unrelated,,,, nice birds I think !

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I had thought I had asked about those Cochins! Guess not!

How much are you asking for them Sally? I can always use good broodies!

9. Ray from PA

how many gold laced eggs do you have set ?

I like them too,,,one of the few I don't have.....lol.., I like ALL LF Cochins......lol

10. Ray from PA

Hope Pentamon is doing ok with her hatch,,,, think she's starting to stress,,,,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by