Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG!!, [​IMG]Sally, are you repopulating an area?!..Iam going to ask something here...what is on your HEAD?!![​IMG]...DH said"what?, who is that??!![​IMG]

2. LittleMissPurdy

I hope you are feeling better tomorrow!![​IMG], and the kids!!, so sorry.

3. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG] okay, one more then I'm done ..promise, Blarney, Chad , Mslady, Becky...Had a great time,very nice meeting all of you, and it is definitely the smartest thing I could've done for myself. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has any fowl-animal. Thanks again for setting that all up Chad![​IMG], I appreciate it.

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

J
    anuary?! I'm there!

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You!! I'm such a proud new momma!! I have 2 more rocking and rolling!

6. jcf3202

jcf3202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sally, I'd say they are slightly smaller than my LF BRocks, but not by much. Mainly they don't have as much 'meat' on them.

P.S. I love your new avatar picture!

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Nice to meet you all today at the meeting! It was very informative!! I just wish I would've brought a seat cushion (or a hemorrhoid donut [​IMG]). LittleMissPurdy, my "pushing 40" behind was having trouble in those seats also!!!
    [​IMG] THANKS, Chad, for putting a lot of hard work into getting everybody in the same place at the same time!!!!! [​IMG]

8. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a dozen Black Copper Marans from Indiana and 3 Blue Cochins, in the incubator now,,, should hatch just before Christmas, eggs came early, so I had to get them set a couple days early.

Can't believe I'll have more chicks in the basement again,,,, at least it's not 27 this time..... [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  9. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

SALLY,,,, any idea where the Marans eggs came from,,,, I'd be interested in some if she only wants a trio out of them,,,, would love to see a better photo of the egg color,,,, it's normal and common for some to have darker specks,,, thinking of working on more blues and splash also !!!

10. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

NIce meeting you too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by