Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh chicky I am so sorry to hear that! I feel for ya been living it for months/years : (

OF COURSE I have peepers!! by christmas I will have DOZENS LMAO!!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My oldest son, Talyn and is girl are watching my newer peeps this eve at his house, so that hubs and I may attempt to go xmas shopping.... see how long I last at in the real world.... uggggg double ugggggg!

Hope ya all learned something at the course!! Let us know how it went!! I would think ya out by now?????

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Yah, class got done closer to 2pm than 3pm. We could have planned a lunch afterwards if we had known it was done at 2pm. It was extremely worth it and very thought provoking and maybe a bit scary when you think about the biosecurity of your flock and going to auctions, chickenswaps and shows. YIKES! And, I just went to green dragon Thanksgiving week! ARGH! Definitely worth going to the next session for those considering it. Would highly recommend. The only thing I wish is that we could have done a hands on demo of the blood drawing.
    It was definitely awesome to meet Chad and LMP!!!! Although, not quite sure Chad is 8 feet, LOL!!!! LMP and I are about the same height with Blarney not too too much taller! Was fun. Kuddos again to Chad for making it all happen! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    MsLadyHawke, I agree! Great info! Well done Chad. I'd say, maybe just shy of the 8 ft mark... But not by much. Lunch together afterward would have been awesome!

We definitely need a PA Thread Meet. How about at the PA Farm Show in January? I don't know of any of us showing, but would love to meet you all there and view and talk Poultry! It is usually the first week of January. Who's in?

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

THANKS! Now I want RIRs just to see those mahogany chickies.

PentaMom, that Chicky is TOO sweet!

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh I want to go to that!! Would have to be on the weekend for us though.

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have heard the SAME thing form the state vet....

Glad you all had a good time!

8. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

wing..I wish you could have been there..[​IMG]..very informative!!!, Chad did an excellent job, and I don't care how "big" his ego gets..[​IMG]

9. LittleMissPurdy

yes Heather, that does answer..Thank you![​IMG]...

10. LittleMissPurdy

Hello and welcome!!...[​IMG]

39 here...and holding!, cycl-chick you are NOT alone!![​IMG].....trying to recover from sitting too long today..YEAH..SITTING!!!!well, if that aint an "old" persons problem!![​IMG]Had an awesome time and would do it again in a heart-beat!!, so much information!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by