Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well, that IS old!!
lau.gif

I am still adjusting to the fact that I am in my thirties at all. I am really depressed about my next birthday. I never thought I would be this age with no children. I an going to need 50 or so chicks to make me feel better ... Or so I will tell my husband.
wink.png

It is! And I feel every day of it and then some at times!

I was 37 when my first child came home. Now I am 42 with 4! Careful what you wish for..
idunno.gif

Quote: OK SO I can DYE my peeps BUT not sell them... and ohhhhh a pink bunny would be cute!

Wonder what colors I can dye the next litter of puppies!!! HA HA HA

ok...
hide.gif
seriously Did anyone hear about those SUPPOSED puppies that were skinned in reading or somewhere? Media friggen freny.... No wonder I choose to NOT watch it!! Ends up, it was fox carcuses from a trapper... there is a close line to this one for me since I was raised a hunter and trapper.... I do believe that if your not going to eat the meat it should NOT BE DONE, unless its a hawk stealing my birds, or a fox or a posum or snake eating my eggs, or rodents eating my feed... omg this could go on and on cant it?....... who uses fox furs anymore anyway????? now if they had a good use for the meat as well thats ok and I do realise that we to keep populations in control, but Lodry we dont control our own! ok I will shut up now.....

Quote: Well when ya look at him he has those curls along with his tail feathers too! he was all about crowing ! lol he is a purdy Roo though!
This was one that chad got back in the summer, it was way to young to even take a guess....

You do realize that his ego just inflated way beyond control??
Now Chad he is about 8 foot and built like a brick **** house! he he he

LOL! We we have re-named our girl (as I said before) To Jennise as you can see, we are teaching her how to Facebook. LOL!! She's just hanging on my desk exploring everything. LOL! Pecking at my coffee, playing with spider rings, LOL So cute! She's interacting with the kids really well. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom