Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

LOL! We we have re-named our girl (as I said before) To Jennise as you can see, we are teaching her how to Facebook. LOL!! She's just hanging on my desk exploring everything. LOL! Pecking at my coffee, playing with spider rings, LOL So cute! She's interacting with the kids really well. LOL!

awwww how cute!!!!!!

You do realize that his ego just inflated way beyond control??
Now Chad he is about 8 foot and built like a brick **** house! he he he
Well he is just that! He came running out half naked yesterday morning! So his ego can do whatever it wants cause I think "Good for him" and his girlfriend!! he he he
lau.gif

Now what I actually came here for and got distracted...
Got eggs today for the NYD egg swap, since they came today instead od next week I assume duck, turkey, guinea....??
They are marked
A/A
H/N/S
Help me out here, can not ask because it's a mystery swap and I do not recognize the name on the box, sure would like to know these codes.

Wingstone ~ I have to run and get Luke but will think about that spew and abreviations when I get back

OVERFLOWING bator, YUP YUP!!

Go ahead COUNT THEM,
I hope alot of the eggs Lil Lucas added are infertle because our Roo only started doing his job! Luke added two double yolkers too! Interesting if they are fertile eh?

SOOOOO this is what we ALL have in the bator......

Nov 19th ~ Serama eggs were set, shipped and alot of rolling air cells : (

Nov 29th ~ SET=

*Serama eggs and a few gifted silkie eggs for harmony, AGAIN some bad air cells ESP silkies!! REMIND ME TO NEVER BUY SILKIE EGGS SHIPPED AGAIN OK? but as these were sent along for kiddo thats ok right???

*Black Copper Maran, Blue Copper Maran, Splash Copper Maran and a few "surprise" eggs ??? look like maran but have specs of even darker coloring????? hmmmmm
OH BUT Look at how dark them EGGS ARE!!! <3 too bad its NOT my intention to keep maran!

*Lucas Eggs SLW x our blue layer EE, 2 double yolkers from a Jersey GIANT, and who knows what else......

*Gold Laced Cochin LF

*Light Brahma

oh did I mention a WONDERFUL lady on BYC is sending me duck eggs and OLIVEEGGER EGGS!!! yup she is!!! I get them NOON TOMORROW!!
And just a few LANGSHANG eggs dropped off today will go in there

Wingstone ~ I have to run and get Luke but will think about that spew and abreviations when I get back

OVERFLOWING bator, YUP YUP!!

Go ahead COUNT THEM,
I hope alot of the eggs Lil Lucas added are infertle because our Roo only started doing his job! Luke added two double yolkers too! Interesting if they are fertile eh?

SOOOOO this is what we ALL have in the bator......

[rule]Nov 19th ~ Serama eggs were set, shipped and alot of rolling air cells : (

[rule]Nov 29th ~ SET=

*Serama eggs and a few gifted silkie eggs for harmony, AGAIN some bad air cells ESP silkies!! REMIND ME TO NEVER BUY SILKIE EGGS SHIPPED AGAIN OK? but as these were sent along for kiddo thats ok right???

*Black Copper Maran, Blue Copper Maran, Splash Copper Maran and a few "surprise" eggs ??? look like maran but have specs of even darker coloring????? hmmmmm
OH BUT Look at how dark them EGGS ARE!!! <3 too bad its NOT my intention to keep maran!

*Lucas Eggs SLW x our blue layer EE, 2 double yolkers from a Jersey GIANT, and who knows what else......

*Gold Laced Cochin LF

*Light Brahma

[rule]
oh did I mention a WONDERFUL lady on BYC is sending me duck eggs and OLIVEEGGER EGGS!!! yup she is!!! I get them NOON TOMORROW!!
And just a few LANGSHANG eggs dropped off today will go in there

Holy mackerel!! That's awesome!! I can't wait to see the olive eggers!! Good Luck!!

Well Sally since I can't hatch my own...let me know what you are selling your chicks for...I am serious. I will give myself a Christmas present. PM me with an availability list and prices.
celebrate.gif

I am ready for bed and it is only 3. Kids are sick and my head hurts. I am sorry for those of you who have been down and out.
hugs.gif

Tomorrow has to be better!!

Back
Top Bottom