Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I didnt text like crazy just wanted to know where your *** was cause gramma was gonna get the gun n shoot me for tresspassin! LMAO But if that gets a 8 foot built like a brick CHICKEN house of a man to come out half necked.... so be it!!!
ep.gif
At least it wasn't in a towel! LOL

This thread sure does move.

Marans have a Single Comb.

Motorcycle Chick..Hairy Men at TSC? Whaaa? Are your chickens the only ones drinking? I sure would be with the plumbing problems you're tackling.

I don't expect to be able to get to the Farm Show on the 5th or 6th, but will try to meet up with the group if I can be there. I will definitely be there on at least one of the weekdays. I give the kids the day off school and we go, been doing that for a few years, they LOVE it.

Yesterday's program was quite informative, I wish I had gotten there earlier and heard more of the Animal Husbandry lecture. Chad DID get 'straightened out' by the instructor...and in his defense, he was not the ONLY one to drift off once they turned the heat up.

Penta, I am SOOO sorry.

Last edited:

Splash, my BLRW Roo with a RIR hen and a Wellie Hen hiding behind him

One of my Blue Marans Hens

Splash again with my Brown Leghorn Hen (love how her comb flops) and the head of Roadrunner my head Brown Leghorn Roo

Crappy pic as it's into the morning sun, but that's a Speckled Sussex in the foreground, an Americaunna Roo, and then one of the ducks

2 of the ducks at the sled full of water

This quad is Wynonna, one of the BLRW hens, a Wellie, a Blue Marans, and a PBR

Another attempt to get a Speckled Sussex pic! And of course a bunch of them hiding in the brush

One of the Americaunnas showing off

Splash's fluffy butt!

Maybe this Speckled Sussex pic will give you an idea, Sally.

I swear he's not running down hill. This is RoadRunner (Brown Leghorn Roo)

Gaggle of girls

Finally! A good shot of a Speckled Sussex!

I don't know why this pic of RoadRunner won't come up big!

Ducks and chickens in the morning light.

Another decent shot of a Speckled Sussex!

Splash, my BLRW Roo with a RIR hen and a Wellie Hen hiding behind him

One of my Blue Marans Hens

Splash again with my Brown Leghorn Hen (love how her comb flops) and the head of Roadrunner my head Brown Leghorn Roo

Crappy pic as it's into the morning sun, but that's a Speckled Sussex in the foreground, an Americaunna Roo, and then one of the ducks

2 of the ducks at the sled full of water

This quad is Wynonna, one of the BLRW hens, a Wellie, a Blue Marans, and a PBR

Another attempt to get a Speckled Sussex pic! And of course a bunch of them hiding in the brush

One of the Americaunnas showing off

Splash's fluffy butt!

Maybe this Speckled Sussex pic will give you an idea, Sally.
I see her!! I love your pics, purdy Roos and hens!!! How many roos do u keep together?
and how many do you have? My Easter Eggers are ugly! but purdy eggs! I am starting to fall for those grey/blue ones!

Back
Top Bottom