Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Knisely's in Carlisle sells pullets...I think around April time period...but...but...but...they're DEBEAKED! *shudders*

2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Whatcha taking??

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I wanna see her too!!! :)

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    good morning !
    [​IMG]

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You for this! I asked about this before and I guess someone missed it. LOL! I was just wondering for when I have to introduce the new bigger chick to the baby chick and so on.

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    why would someone do that to a chick[​IMG]

7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Here is sandy investigating the land.
    [​IMG]
    This little girl is so funny! When she notices out of her good eye, that I'm not there, she looks for me as I'm calling for her, she runs to me (a straight Bee Line) and stands right by my side. LOL!! I guess she figures that nothing will get her if she's next to the tall human (though I'm 5'2) LOL!

[​IMG]
    As I was trying to get her to go scratch around, I was checking my facebook sitting on a rock. Next thing I notice is that she isn't scratching around, she's HIDING and taking comfort in the crook of my leg. LOL! So I sat outside with her for a little while and pet her.

[​IMG]
    When all was done on her adventure out, I picked her up and walked her back to the brooder, and she fell asleep in my arms. I was telling her "good girl" and even gave her some meal worms as a treat. She's so nice. VERY much a lover. It's too darn cute! She is going to be a pet for sure. LOL!!

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sweet Pics Penta! and 5' 2" on this thread makes you a giant...from what I've seen.

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    she is so pretty!!! and Momma Sally is also 5'2" and getting shorter everyday!

10. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Excited to come up there Saturday! I know mrheinz77 was jealous when i mentioned my nyd eggs were coming from you!! ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by