Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Cheralee

Cheralee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Slippery Rock, PA
    That's hilarious! And I may have a story or five like that, too..... :lol:

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

No actually..my kid brother doesn't like chocolate either.....

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Wait...was I supposed to be innocent? Oops.

My tree hasn't gone up yet...may have the 2 yo help me decorate today....And I don't know why we bother unwrapping...he's been in my room a dozen times trying to bring out and play with his new toys.

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh My Gosh! At least you will have a story to go with those Chickies LOL!! That is crazy! But I am glad you all made it home safely~
    OMG~I'm coming over!!!
    Me too!! Looks like we will be hatching around the same time! Out fo 18 I have 12 that seem viable right now. I'm trying not to check them everyday. It's so hard. LOL!
    no, Actually it's strange, when I ate meat, I'd eat chocolate like it was going out of style. Now, I don't crave it at all, but once a month. LOL! So I get my fix in then. (sorry TMI)
    That makes 2 of us! LOL!! That was hysterical!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    me too. Very hard!! These will be the first eggs to hatch [​IMG] out of my calico pen. And I have a few of RoPo's eggs in there and my new LF cochins.

On the 17th, my egger eggs are set to ship. Why do I even try to say I am turning the incubator off??

6. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm glad you at least were safe! I had a gut instinct the turnpike drive was going to be a rough one. I spent a few years driving a work crew all over the state and somehow geta feeling for when the drive is going to be bad. (maybe thats why I said be careful driving twice!)

7. Pentamom

LOL! Seriously! LOL! I'm already planning my next coop build. LOL!! However, THOSE are for the boys. They are each getting 2 chickens as their own pets. LOL! I need somewhere to house them. LOL!! I'm thinking palate houses.

8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Yay!! Very exciting!!!

9. Pentamom

[​IMG]
    SO HAPPY BECAUSE OUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!! This is SO exciting for us!!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Well. Congratulations!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by