Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hey All. It went really quiet in here today.

[​IMG]

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Some days are just awful.

Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day! C'mon NYD eggies!! Please arrive tomorrow so you can set at least a day at room temp before set day!

3. Cheralee

Cheralee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Chiques, I wanted to let you know all 3 Orps made it home safe and sound. Unfortunately, I did not. I thought after meeting you I would make it home around 1am Saturday morning. Rain and fog slowed me down as well as a 30 minute nap I absolutely had to stop for. Then around 1:47am approximately 40 miles from my exit off the turnpike, a tractor trailer flipped across both lanes. I sat in bumper to bumper traffic (eventually shutting the engine off and dozing along with everyone else) until 5am! I awoke to the sounds of all of the diesel engines starting up and we all carefully made our way around the motorists still sleeping in their cars. :) I made it home at 7am on Saturday morning and realized I drove 368 miles and used 14 hours of my life to pick up these 3 chickens. :lol: I must be crazy.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sorry if i made everyone hungry for sweets,but I really was making fudge yesterday.....I see everyone is doing chocolate, we are not chocolate fans [​IMG]....and for the finale... this is a big pan of peanut butter fudge..
    [​IMG]

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have veining in my eggs. Definite veining!!! [​IMG] I have 6 of my calico silkie project eggs in there. How in the world am I going to get through the next 2 weeks???

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

OMG...I had something like that happen.....though mine was for a booty call many years ago......:rolleyes:

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Well..I'd offer to trade you for some...but since you're delusional and don't like chocolate.....:rolleyes:

8. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]this seems to be a normal reaction when I pass on the chocolate,,,,,,,,Is it really that strange ??

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    [​IMG]

I just spit some of my coffee on the the keyboard!!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Wow! Glad you got home safe, now lets see some pics of these Orps!

Missy!! Oh my.

3 yr old grandson(read: 35 lbs of energy & curiosity) is sleeping soundly. I need to hurry and feed n water everyone before he awakes and I have to play 'D' (read: prevent anymore tree UNdecorating & gift unwrapping).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by