Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    he he he

3. ash11

ash11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2012
    PA
    thanks Blarney!!

4. ash11

ash11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2012
    PA
    Penta your babies are so cute!

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] would love to try it, if she put the recipe on here I will look...can't believe I would miss that though!! haha..LOVE chocolate..fudge, pretty much anything that is not appropriate for the hip area![​IMG]...Chad you are right , this is a pretty- eclectic group...in a very good way!![​IMG], makes everything sooo much more..hum, what's the word, yeah- interesting! haha

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Ok...haven't caught up...but had to comment. PREACH IT! THIS is exactly what we believe. I will prolly teach the 6 yo (girl) to shoot before I teach her older brothers! (responsibility levels)

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Purdy, I posted the recipe. It's really difficult.

1 20 oz bag of chocolate chips
    2 cans (recipe calls for 1, I used 2) of Sweetened Condensed milk
    1/2 stick butter.

Put in bowl. Microwave on 50% 3-5 minutes stirring every 1.5 mins or so. Spread in well greased 13x9 pan. Eat.

You guys have been so talkative! Love "catching up"

Ash, Congrats on the babies.

Blarney...I wonder why 1200 chicks scares him? LOL

Sally...glad you seem to be feeling better....could you do me a favor? Give me a rundown on the Hatchalong thread? I think there's something like 800 responses since I checked on Friday.

8. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

This is WAYYY beyond my cooking abilities!!!..just kidding,haha...3 ingredients,wow. Here is something for you, got this from a friend the other day, every time I look at this I crack-up!![​IMG][​IMG]Kids...what can you do??!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Quote: [​IMG]

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hard??? LMAO!!!

LUCKILY Look for Rons posts, he is "SECRETARY" and posting a summary every so often!!!! When I see one I will link you up !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by