Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Penta.....
thumbsup.gif
http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=48659393&ac=now There isn't a smiley for sitting with a drink looking at BYC listening to you sing bobbing my head to the beat LOL

Last edited:
Finally home from Annville. We are tired cookies here.
@Penta, oh my goodness! That guy was a bit of a character...shoulda seen that coming. Extremely nice.
Wow! Yes! Penta's fudge was amazing. Can't hardly believe she made that outta leaves n stuff.
droolin.gif
would love to try it, if she put the recipe on here I will look...can't believe I would miss that though!! haha..LOVE chocolate..fudge, pretty much anything that is not appropriate for the hip area!
big_smile.png
...Chad you are right , this is a pretty- eclectic group...in a very good way!!
thumbsup.gif
, makes everything sooo much more..hum, what's the word, yeah- interesting! haha

I am sooo thinking about that with this recent horrible stuff.  I hate media too, and then to bring up gun control! If more people were armed then stuff like this could be stopped in its tracks! ugggg YES I AM A FIRM BELIEVER OF THE 2nd and DO CARRY and DO have a permit! Anyone that is friends with me on FB realize how much I believe in my JOB as caring for my family and children.  And its not just a mans job! I would sooner my daughter be taught to shoot than to cower in a corner from some rapist or something stupid.... just saying

Ok...haven't caught up...but had to comment. PREACH IT! THIS is exactly what we believe. I will prolly teach the 6 yo (girl) to shoot before I teach her older brothers! (responsibility levels)

Purdy, I posted the recipe. It's really difficult.

1 20 oz bag of chocolate chips
2 cans (recipe calls for 1, I used 2) of Sweetened Condensed milk
1/2 stick butter.

Put in bowl. Microwave on 50% 3-5 minutes stirring every 1.5 mins or so. Spread in well greased 13x9 pan. Eat.

You guys have been so talkative! Love "catching up"

Ash, Congrats on the babies.

Blarney...I wonder why 1200 chicks scares him? LOL

Sally...glad you seem to be feeling better....could you do me a favor? Give me a rundown on the Hatchalong thread? I think there's something like 800 responses since I checked on Friday.

1/2 stick butter.
Put in bowl. Microwave on 50% 3-5 minutes stirring every 1.5 mins or so. Spread in well greased 13x9 pan. Eat.
You guys have been so talkative! Love "catching up"
Ash, Congrats on the babies.
Blarney...I wonder why 1200 chicks scares him? LOL
Sally...glad you seem to be feeling better....could you do me a favor? Give me a rundown on the Hatchalong thread? I think there's something like 800 responses since I checked on Friday.
This is WAYYY beyond my cooking abilities!!!..just kidding,haha...3 ingredients,wow. Here is something for you, got this from a friend the other day, every time I look at this I crack-up!!
gig.gif
download
Kids...what can you do??!!

1/2 stick butter.

Hard??? LMAO!!!

LUCKILY Look for Rons posts, he is "SECRETARY" and posting a summary every so often!!!! When I see one I will link you up !

Back
Top Bottom