Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Yes, Ron's digests are spot on!

I don't know how you 'link up' to other threads, I soooooo wanted to post the Nordsman in the braids for Sally, but sent her on a quest instead.

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    NYD update.............

Contests! For those of you confused, here is the Celebrety Chicken thread. Celtics egg contest will have a thread by this evening. Its too hard to try and post photos on the google thingies ( some of you have been ingenious about it however, kudos!) So all of the picture contests should have threads. If you fine one that does not, whine about it to me or lor. If its a contest sponsored by someone ( behp Celtic) also PM the photos so we do not miss anything.

Some peopel ahve asked if they can enter the photo contests if they dont want to win, and yes you can. we want to see em anyway, we love chicken eye candy.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/729975/4th-annual-nyd-celebrity-chicken-look-alike-contest

No CPL madness today, its a free day till sometime next week.

Other then that, today is the same as Saturday.

Now to catch up with you crazy people.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    just "copy" the link (pic below) at the top of the screen then "paste" where u want it!

[​IMG]

4. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

I have to check with Blarney too mama... that egg you gave me from the calico silkie pen is in her bator as part of the NYD hatch since I couldn't squeeze it in mine. I'll have to see if she did any candling yet.

5. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Gonna agree with you on this one as well. I have the permit to carry myself also. [​IMG]

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    Quote: agree, plus the media goes on and on and on about it, the media are vultures , can you imagine how the parents are feeling, and then someone sticks a mike in their faces. my husband and i just went and got our carry permits. also we're starting to stock up on shells just in case

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Which egg is it? I shall candle post haste.

8. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    I found one of my silkie girls somehow managed to get under the lattice on the front porch and decided to go broody under there. I went in to get her and found her brooding several pieces of coal and one egg. LOL

9. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

media are vultures!..they are responsible for a great many things that have "gone-bad"..when is it "every-ones" business to know "top Secret
    " info?! really..and where the "secret" bases are..not so secret anymore...I do like to know things, but not at the expense of national security/our troops..or a grieving parents privacy!..stock-up now ...you know the special interest groups are FOAMING [​IMG]at the mouth to get any kind of control over anyone....just saying. Not a nut, just a citizen, who doesn't want to be under any-thumb, without a way out....Rant is now over[​IMG]..

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by