Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

you are kind Sally..too kind...[​IMG]

4. LittleMissPurdy

Hey I'm serious about where you put all those "kids"... you have got to have some space/ lots of brooders...I can't even begin to imagine..well, I could, but that only leads me into TROUBLE!!.[​IMG], that's why I'm starting with some "teenagers"-hopefully, and get feet wet that way....then I can be egg-mom..[​IMG]...

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Let's us know when she hatches the coal!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Bator update~

Lets begin with the Mag-Lite XL50 with 139 lumen BTW he brought me a red one, think I get a red GTO for Christmas??? [​IMG]
    I said why red, he said "its Christmas"

ANYWAY..... I CAN ONLY SEE AIR CELLS in the Maran. but THANK GOD they move and bounce that air cell! Our Blue EE eggs I could see well in now!! YAY

VIABLES=
    MARANS = 20 or 21 lol I was fast will go into lockdown tomorrow, NOTE that some of those air cells are really saddle shaped holy crap!
    Serama = 5 ready to burst! Harmony excited also some weird saddle shaped air cells!
    Langshang = 2 out of 6 fertile : ( this is day 12 or so for them
    Ancona Duck= 5 set for the NYDHatch from sweet SARA ~ 5 YAY. DAY 12? and soo freakin awesome to watch during candle!!
    Olive Eggers
    = 5 growing SET WITH duck eggs day 12 THANKS Sarah, she sent them with the duckies!! YAYA
    GLW & Light Brahma = 5 out of 10 I think....cant tell who is who as no egg markings, eggs all looked the same
    Our EASTER EGGERS & misc = BUST all infertile! Must start looking at them for fertility, I only just started seeing Roo do his job! LOL

DH went downstairs to video tape the candle but whodathunk ~ No MEMORY CARD and ohhh lazyness can be so overwhelming

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. LittleMissPurdy

Does kinda perk ya up abit...[​IMG]

9. LittleMissPurdy

Sally, what do you do with ducks? pets, market, eggs?...do you have to have a pond? I'm really out of touch with some things..[​IMG]

10. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

I know, this is real quick and I apologize for not being on today. We were having our family photos done at home. But I wanted to share my new blog header...The photographer and I have been wanting to do a remake of one we have seen a while back. LOL! So this is the new header of my personal blog. I absolutely LOVE it! He did an amazing job!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by