Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]..this is too great!..Love the guy in the microwave!!!!, that would've been me!![​IMG]...where do you get the time and energy for this stuff?!!!, Penta- great family you got there & I agree w/ Blarney- you should make that a Christmas card!![​IMG]........Heather-WOW, you have to have all your **** together for all of that!!..not thinking I will get that big, but one never knows, and with the company I'm keeping now-a days...cough..enablers..cough..[​IMG], Anyway, would like to keep things small..but still have a positive impact on whatever breeds I bring in..[​IMG]..Everyone here is a positive model for caring for their animals as well as for others, not just blowing smoke..I'm learning alot, was over on the wyandotte thread and they were talking about infertility/genetics and that they believe (scientific-study), that the Colombian gene could have an impact on fertility..Rr and single R's, mixing things...OMG, it's enough to make your head spin!![​IMG], my point is ..long story short, that the time and effort you all put into your "hobby/business/pass-time"..whatever this is to each of you, is commendable and I am very fortunate to have "caught" the bug!!!![​IMG]

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks Guys! This is my christmas card! I make them for SUPER cheap! (Also birthday invites, etc.) If you all are ever interested, just let me know. I love designing!

[​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    STOP!!! I must add...... after watching the video of the boys swaying and singing the chicks to sleep,,,, WHERE THE BEJIMMENIES ARE THE chickens in this picture????? sighhhhh YOU NEEDED ONE ON YOUR HEAD!!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    CUTE! love those colors!

5. Pentamom

Just wanted to share some of the photos we did today! :) Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (I designed this one, with the photo in the frame)

[​IMG]
    Same with this one. LOL! Loved these!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  6. Pentamom

I was TOTALLY gonna do that!!! I SWEAR!!! The kids really were mis-behaving, and It literally just flew over my head! LOL!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!

7. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] very nice pictures Penta...those kids are too cute!, Would be hard to pick a favorite picture!...My youngest will be having her first Feb.3rd (-due date), but I think we all know how that goes..or doesn't..heehee, she is just ready to be done(big as a house) all baby though....Yeah, Sally- not too old..she is making me a Grandma!!!...haha[​IMG]

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Heather I was just saying to RoPo that I need a really strong cochin mentor around here. I might be begging you to make a trip up here this spring to help me pick cochins!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Nice photos Penta! You have a beautiful family.

10. ash11

ash11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2012
    PA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by