Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    i'll eat raw oysters (love them) but sushi , no way i will eat raw fish, where i come from, thats fish bait (florida)

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I'm from Oklahoma...seriously. I LOVE Sushi!!!!!!

Not a big fan of eel though...it's a little chewy.

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Me too! Tried it for the first time when we were in China in '07 and haven't looked back since. I eat it any chance I get!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Pipper number 1 is still working on pipping!! SEE, PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW LONG IT TAKES A CHICK TO HATCH!! sometimes fast and sometimes slower!! remember first pip was noticed at 8am this morning and this pic was at 5PM!

[​IMG]

WE HAVE A NUMBER 2 PIPPER noticed at 5PM!!
    [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    AWWW so glad she loves them!!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    well we hung with the chickens all afternoon, cleaned the layers coop, silkies pen, cochins coop, as well as the brahma pen.... they had snack time and we bleached dishes and so on.... they were pretty muddy today so not much holding going on... My Roo is sick or something... he just isnt right we all did pet him for a bit because we just dont know whats going on, no signs of anything, just seems tired! and doesnt even run away when the dog is in his face... strange poor guy : (

tomorrow they will all get warm oatmeal with some canned corn in it too...

All the dogs..... well they should just be glad I left them back in the house after they all dug a muddy hole to china in the middle of the septic system!!! I will message santa to leave the bones to those who deserve them!!! lol

[​IMG]

I made two snowman towers of presents for my older sons and wrapped new Pjs around their necks lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont have hats!!! UGGGG DH forgot them at Cabelas!!! suggestions???? I hot glued coal on them lol
    I was upset because EVERY stinking roll of wrapping paper has guide lines on the inside of the paper! I wanted white packages! and out of butcher paper : (

8. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Just an update, I have been medicating my girls, Oriencia, the one I was worried about seems to be getting better, running around more, bubbles in eyes are almost all gone! I put them outside today in their play pen ( we don't have our run set up yet. In the spring). So glad she is improving :) I am still Alittle worried about her 1 eye, they are not ( not sure how to explain, but the area around the eyeball looks, stretched? Hopefully it will tighten up.. Not sure if that was from the sickness

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Director of directions,
    Calendar keeper
    AND Secretary????

All this is of course unpaid...on top of taking care of the house and kids LMAO!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by