Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Hahaha M, I dare ya! I work with the public too at a doctors' office, and they are always right, grrrrrr. [​IMG]

2. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

3. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have either eaten or would eat most anything! scrapple is just a bump on the log. I experiment with cuisine from other cultures if I haven't tried it I will. balut eggs to marinated sheep...bits on the boat crossing the English Channel. You never know what your gonna like until you try it. I encourage that with my kids. Yep when my oldest was 4 or 5 she wanted to put mustard on her pumpkin roll. Even I turned my nose at that one and told her that if she does that than she must eat it. The balut eggs were kinda odd. (have pics on my FB of that one)

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I'm with you!!

6. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    1 person likes this.
  7. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    And I could so go for some sushi as well!

8. sharron

sharron Songster

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    oh yeah but since we own our business i have to be nice to the people who call, BUT i have hung up on them, we have caller id, i love that phone, and then not answered it when they called back [​IMG] have also told them we were booked solid and it would be months before my husband could get them, and when you have sewage backing up, busted pipe, furnace out, you don't want to hear that soooo they threaten me with "well, i'll have to call someone else" yep, thats what i'm going for lol
    a saleman called me one time and told me i owed his phone book company $500 for an ad, by the time i got finished with him, he ask me if i was always that nice when called, told him, only when someone tells me that i owe that kind of money for something i didn't order and that i wouldn't pay so take me to court, come to think of it, that company hasn't called since. another out of state saleman called, told him no thank you, wasn't interested and i hung up, he called right back, my husband answered and the salemans told him i cussed at hime and then hung up on him, did he know his secretary did things like that, mean while i'm listening, WOULD have cussed at him after hearing that but my husband spoils all my fun, wouldn't let me [​IMG]

9. sharron

sharron Songster

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    thats what i was told many years ago when i first started working, for my sister and her husband, "the customer is always right" even when they're wrong, keep your mouth shut and agree with them. NO MORE

10. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    After 7 years...I finally did it. At a Wal-Mart! It. was. AMAZING. I wish everyone could have that type of feeling once in a lifetime!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by