Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Baby #4 is coming! What a busy baby day!

[​IMG]

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sooo cute Penta!!!! Awesome!, bet the boys are having so much fun w/this whole baby-chicky thing!!!![​IMG]Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and Yours!!!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Awesome!! How many set in total?

4. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    Silly question... Was boiling eggs to make deviled eggs for tomorrow, and I forgot about them they boiled for about 20 minutes. Think they'll be okay? I don't want to try to peel them until I let them sit in the fridge overnight, they were pretty fresh, and might be hard to peel.

5. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

They should be fine.

I made deviled eggs today. There is nothing like deviled eggs made with fresh home grown eggs with their deep yellow yolks.

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    STILL not done wrapping, but at least most of it is done, just have Fiancee and a few straggler packages left.

Penta, congrats on the nother baby!

Sgtmom, great to see you on!

Sally, so sorry for your loss...I know how much that sucks!

Purdy, sorry you have to move, but glad you'll still be around crazy chicken people! We haven't figured out when we're going to the farm show...I thought we were going the first weekend...but Fiancee may have other ideas.

Have I mentioned that my back hurts from wrapping all these presents?

Ducks stayed in the yard today...they did give me the "Mom, why are we being punished" look, but they even put themselves back in the coop when it started snowing.

It is beautiful out there with the landscape covered in snow...will have to take pictures in the morning before the grandkids come over.

7. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Wishing everyone a safe and merry Christmas !

Can't wait to see the " chickens in the snow " photos to come.......[​IMG]

8. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG], thanks Missy...If you get the time your going figured-out, and would like to check-out the chooks[​IMG] w/ another "crazy chick" person, just let me know...I have been trying to figure out how to get these darn pictures of the "finished -coop" on here and am having the darndest time of it!![​IMG]...I'm just frustating myself now, so I'll give it another try tomorrow. I'm gettin' tired...No little kids here anymore to have to stay-up all nite wrapping for...not the same without either[​IMG], looking forward to being Gma in Feb...that will make things alot more..FUN!![​IMG]...Just saw that *PeakyBeaky is up close to the house(up north) , she has some real nice looking chicks[​IMG], gonna have to find her..haha[​IMG]

9. Pentamom

[​IMG]

10. Pentamom

Than
    ks Guys! The kids are going chicken crazy! LOL!! I originally set 18, and 10 became viable. So 4/10 hatched. The original hatch date is tomorrow. (I did that purposely so the chicks would hatch on Christmas Day for the boys. LOL!!). Guess they got a few early gifts! :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by