Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Missy, Thanks for adding me to the map!

Purdy... you say you are moving to the NorthWest? We camp in Erie much of the summer, how far away from there would you be?

Penta.... CONGRATS! Hoping all the rest do as well! [​IMG]

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Wow. Checked out the weather for us and realized we're not getting nearly what Oklahoma is getting.

Tonight and tomorrow they get snow and ice. Later that day into Wednesday, they are slated for tornadoes.

THAT is how an Okie does Christmas.

Sally, SO sorry for your loss. :( It is so hard to lose one of the favorites.

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Clinton co...we will be in the center of the state, approx 1 hour from State college(north-east). That would make us about..3-4 hours from Erie. If you've ever heard of Lock Haven, we are 1/2hr. above that(North Bend)...So if anyone has a camp up that way or is just aimlessly driving around..because you will be in the middle of no-where..hahaha, stop on in...[​IMG], Going back up seems surreal..We are already planning where the coop will go and have plans to build a 'lean-to' to help protect the coop & me when cleaning & collecting eggs..or just hanging out..I will be posting pictures when I figure out what the heck I'm doing!! hahaha..What did we do before all this electrical stuff??!!..I think less headaches!..hahaha

4. LittleMissPurdy

oh my gosh!! soo cute!!

5. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Sorry Purdy, don't know what I was thinking [​IMG] but I will keep you in mind if we have need to come your way! having a new place to plan and set up may be a lot of work but in a way it would be exciting also... everything you wanted to do different from last time you now can... and you can still copy the parts of your old set up that did work for you.
    I like the idea of a 'people area' near the coop, goodness knows my fellow and I spend a lot of time hanging out there most evenings!

Penta, looking forward to a lot more 'fluffy butt' pics for Christmas! [​IMG][​IMG]

6. LittleMissPurdy

No-problem! [​IMG]...it will be fun, love planning things....Have a great evening everyone...off to bed!!... Merry Christmas!!!

7. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Hi!! I've been to Lock Haven and Williamsport! Is that by you? We go up once a month for dog food at Petsmart!

8. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Did you all see?! 6-12 inches of SNOW for the middle of the state on Wednesday!!!! YAY!

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Guess I'll put off getting next year's wrapping paper a few days!

10. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You guys!! So SANTA was here!!! If you didn't see my Facebook status, I'll post it here so you can see the fun we are having here!!!

Santa Clause was just HERE!!!! He said he wanted to find a way to get through the gas fireplace!! He made such a mess and knocked over some decorations!!! Luckily, I snuck a picture of him when his back was turned!! I wish you boys were awake to see this!!! AMAZING!!! Even Daddy Missed it! XOXO!! I have STRICT orders for when you all wake up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to Everyone! Talk to you all when it all calms down here! XO!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by