Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Here is sandy investigating the land.  

This little girl is so funny!  When she notices out of her good eye, that I'm not there, she looks for me as I'm calling for her, she runs to me (a straight Bee Line) and stands right by my side.  LOL!!  I guess she figures that nothing will get her if she's next to the tall human (though I'm 5'2)  LOL!

As I was trying to get her to go scratch around, I was checking my facebook sitting on a rock.  Next thing I notice is that she isn't scratching around, she's HIDING and taking comfort in the crook of my leg.  LOL!  So I sat outside with her for a little while and pet her.

When all was done on her adventure out, I picked her up and walked her back to the brooder, and she fell asleep in my arms.  I was telling her "good girl" and even gave her some meal worms as a treat.  She's so nice.  VERY much a lover.  It's too darn cute!  She is going to be a pet for sure.  LOL!!

So glad for both her and you that you took her home! Sounds like a perfect fit!

How far from RoPo are you mama?
smile.png

About 15 minutes!

Ok y'all. I said I was done, but I think I was just trying to fool myself.....

Incubator is disinfected and plugged in. Eggs are settling and going in tomorrow morning!!!

Who's with me??

ok ya all.... POSTED pics in an article christmas chicks pics, until Harmony's Serama hatch, those should be cool pics!! here is the link to the other pics https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/2012-christmas-chicks-photo-shoot

ANYWAYs.... I still havent a clue as to these THREE chicks!!! uggggg THEY ARE NOT COCHIN but they are Blue and GORGEOUS!
I havent a clue, I dont remember what all he had over at his house!! ugggg or if the gal that sent the polish had mixes, but all these chicks ARE IDENTICAL!!! and have foot feathering!!!!
I absolutely LOVE THEM, but I cant keep them!!! WHAT ARE THEY!!! I cant stand this waiting game!!

First pics 2 day old chicks.....

Â

This is a POLISH SAME AGE.... just for reference
LL

here they are at 3 weeks

Â

and now BELOW is today... see that fancy stenciling on the breasts?????
Foot feathering is limited now, I changed brooder to red lights at night and white during the day since they were pecking feet....

Last edited:
Ok y'all. I said I was done, but I think I was just trying to fool myself.....

Incubator is disinfected and plugged in. Eggs are settling and going in tomorrow morning!!!

Who's with me??
well ya know I am in.. bator is two layers full until we candle tomorrow eve at least!

Sara sent olive egger eggs along too!! PLUS the 7 duckeggs!!!

Back
Top Bottom