Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Yes
I'm not sure which eggs you r asking about...perhaps those beauties that Mama2my4 has put into lockdown? But Marans and Wellsummers lay beautiful dark eggs. Wellsummers are supposed to lay more of a Terracotta color, and Marans more of a Dark brown egg (chocolate), although I've seen some very reddish brown Marans.
! I was referring to mama2my4's post! They are amazing, I never saw eggs that color before!

Welcome Linda!
welcome-byc.gif

for all the newbies..

now who is out there giving chicks away to see just how many people in pa we can get to follow this thread..??? there's been alot of new people and it is not even spring yet.

Hi

Hi and welcome, I am from Monroe county. :D[/quote! I just got my first coop for Christmas and I am looking to start a flock. My dad is a strict RIR fan, but I would like to diversify, do you know of any great breeders? I would like to get some pols, although I would luv chicks, I'm not sure if I am experienced enough yet. I have to wait until march because I need to make a pen. What kind of chickens do you ave and what is your set up? You can add me on Facebook too if you want http://www.facebook.com/LindaWoerner?ref=tn_tnmn

Back
Top Bottom