Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

A lot of those Game Commission plants look tempting, but I have to keep reminding myself not to take on new projects I won't find time to finish. I'd love to get a bundle of elderberries and one of mountain ash, but will resist temptation.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=636779&mode=2

This is the information on seedlings. Links to descriptions and price list are at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for this information. The prices are very good!..we are thinking of adding afew more dogwoods to the yard...
big_smile.png
,along w/ the fruit trees.

Does anyone know why the "10yrs. and more"(can't remember the rest) thread stopped?..also known as the "old-timer thread", at least that's what they called it...
hmm.png
.I really liked that thread, very informative w/ the people on there having alot of experience.

Does anyone know why the "10yrs. and more"(can't remember the rest) thread stopped?..also known as the "old-timer thread", at least that's what they called it...
hmm.png
.I really liked that thread, very informative w/ the people on there having alot of experience.
I believe that there was some infighting on the best way to do things...so it got closed. And then another thread "The Natural Chicken Keeping Thread OT's Welcome was started https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/729605/the-natural-chicken-keeping-thread-ots-welcome was started...I know the original thread was reopened..but it looks like most people just migrated.
http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=636779&mode=2 This is the information on seedlings. Links to descriptions and price list are at the bottom of the page.
Ooh....so many I want...wonder if we could go together on a few bundles and break stuff up....like I really want the crabapples but not the dogwood....hmmm..may just donate those to the schools or civic groups for their planting projects.
Sorry Missy, would LOVE to,but moving...
th.gif
...are you able to purchase there? Hello & welcome
frow.gif
..we are "kind of" neighbors!...ClintonCo. as of this friday!! is the difference the color?, brighter/ duller?
Last year they had all the accessories for sale....this year they're building a coop on site...and auctioning it off to benefit the 4H. Also...they had some chicks..unsure if only the 4H kids could buy...as Fiancee kept me away from them...LOL
A lot of those Game Commission plants look tempting, but I have to keep reminding myself not to take on new projects I won't find time to finish. I'd love to get a bundle of elderberries and one of mountain ash, but will resist temptation.
LOL...I'm going to try and resist...but may fail miserably.

Fisherlady- where did you get your Barred rocks?..if I may ask...
smile.png
We ordered ours from Meyers Hatchery, In Ohio.... I didn't want them to ship from any farther than that, and they were able to do small quantities, since I only wanted 4 of each.

Ooops... guess I should have finished going through posts before answering, I see Radioman already answered!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom