Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

We have Blue and Splash Americauna to be delivered today!! YAY!!

Woo hoo!!!

I had a mini heart attack this morning. I went down to the basement and both of my brooders were dark. BOTH lights had burned out overnight. Thankfully the chicks in them were a little older and they were huddled up and fine. Stopped my heart for a second though!

I may be a few pages late on this reply, but about the mouse problem...
At work I use moth balls to repel mice.

Half a dozen in a small tray or dish placed where the mice seem to frequent, they don't like the vapors and stay away.
I do this in most of my mousey radio cabinets!

It kinda seems to work for repelling cats too!

FYI I have a few 3 mo. Dark Brahma Roo's for sale, PM if interested THESE are LF HUGE birds NOT Bantam.

Last edited:
1435 missed posts.. not sure i have time to read all that!! LOL

My Poor chickens... so neglected these days, sickness ( family sick, not the ladies), family drama, Freezing water! And my frustration that only 1 is laying, when I think the other 2 should be, not sure what I am doing wrong.. sigh.. and i am sure this cold weather is not helping!

Hope everyone is well!!

Last edited:
I feel your pain, all week I have had 1 egg a day , same hen because the egg s all look the same
hmm.png
, now today there was 5 and not in the nests, they were where ever that bird was huddled
barnie.gif
Here an egg ,there an egg everywhere and egg egg.....its like and easter egg hunt in the coop
lol.png
...and then another 2 inches of snow to sweep off everything.....

Back
Top Bottom