Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

This was today's project. One of the nipples leaks and will need to be replaced, but I'm pretty happy with it.

And here is one of my little friends checking it out. This is a better (more recent) picture of the one that I thought was maybe a cochin. She's 4 weeks old...thoughts?

Hello All, sorry I been super busy with the green house and the whole spring thing. I like to thank everyone with all the great help dealing with shadow and her cold. now my question is.. she won't roost. She just sits on the floor while all my other birds are up in the roost cozy and happy. She sits on the floor. i never see her fly or even try to get up there. All she does is stay on the ground and chirp in this sad little sound.. is this normal?

I have a gorgeous, 8 month old Porcelain (upon close inspection, this bird is actually porcelain, not lav wheaten) project Ameraucana Rooster forsale if anyone needs a handsome yard EE
smile.png
He will make beautiful babies! I can deliver to York Show, or he would need to be picked up here in Berk co. Let me know if any of you guys want him...

Ohhhhhh! He's beautiful! How far are you from Wheeling & how much for the beautiful boy
droolin.gif

This was today's project. One of the nipples leaks and will need to be replaced, but I'm pretty happy with it.

And here is one of my little friends checking it out. This is a better (more recent) picture of the one that I thought was maybe a cochin. She's 4 weeks old...thoughts?
Looking more like a cochin now. Massive leg feathers! She's going to be an absolute fluff ball!!!

Hello All, sorry I been super busy with the green house and the whole spring thing. I like to thank everyone with all the great help dealing with shadow and her cold. now my question is.. she won't roost. She just sits on the floor while all my other birds are up in the roost cozy and happy. She sits on the floor. i never see her fly or even try to get up there. All she does is stay on the ground and chirp in this sad little sound.. is this normal?
Sorry to hear Shadow's doing so poorly. When they fluff and hunch like that, they're trying to stay warm, any chance you can bring her inside and warm her up?
Super waterer! I'm jealous. I can't see the legs on your 'Cochin-could be'. Cochins should have yellow feet and shanks and middle to feathering.

Sorry to hear Shadow's doing so poorly. When they fluff and hunch like that, they're trying to stay warm, any chance you can bring her inside and warm her up?
Super waterer! I'm jealous. I can't see the legs on your 'Cochin-could be'. Cochins should have yellow feet and shanks and middle to feathering.
A black cochin can have dark legs though.

Back
Top Bottom