Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I have heard a couple of stories behind some of the screen names on here. Anyone want to share how you came up with your screen name?
Mine was easy my name is Eli Weaber and I was tired the night I signed up on BYC, so eweaber is was.

I've been using mine for forever. Used to breed bettas. I'm not very creative and the only bodies of water here are creeks (well, a few rivers further away and some lakes and ponds) but I like creek better.

Quote:
lau.gif

Franklin County here looking to acquire a few naked neck pullets if anyone has any info please message me!
Welcome
frow.gif

Who said they use 200-300-lbs of feed ...
ep.gif
??? Oh my, ...I'm looking at the 50lbs. bags and thinking,"wow, that's alot"!!! geesh--man am I wrong!...FF has got to help w/ that though...at least you would think
hu.gif

**Sally, I will be starting FF soon, thinking of trying it "both-ways", then seeing what works for me and my 2...yes 2 chickens..
hide.gif
hahahaha I feel goofy just saying that when you are all talking about 30's and 50's ....God love you all!!!

I have heard a couple of stories behind some of the screen names on here. Anyone want to share how you came up with your screen name?
Mine was easy my name is Eli Weaber and I was tired the night I signed up on BYC, so eweaber is was.

I never had internet or technology at all, really, until about 2 years ago. A friend had to set up my e-mail account for me, so she told me to pick a name, I drew a blank. I looked over at my DD playing the game Cooking Mama on her DS. I love to Garden, and it just clicked "GardeningMama". That's my story, I got my name from a DS game, LOL!

Mine is fairly easy to figure out....

Back
Top Bottom