Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Happy happy joy joy! My blrw came home and was trying to get back into the run. I put her back into the run and the other blrw were yelling at her. I am so happy she came home!

She is taking her chicks out to forage.

Here is the crew

This is my Lavender Ameraucana hen.

This is Shaggy
Wow, pretty flock!
Happy happy joy joy! My blrw came home and was trying to get back into the run. I put her back into the run and the other blrw were yelling at her. I am so happy she came home!
YESS!!
wee.gif
Awesome!

Birdbygavin, that sounds interesting. I've never heard of people training birds (other than them coming when called) so that should be a cool experiment!

YAY!!!

So we're heading to NJ for the weekend....need to get food and water in all the locations that there are birds....this is made more difficult by ducklings who are now either attempting to imprint on me....or eat me...I'm not entirely sure which.

Missy is close, in Gardners. Maybe she'll get back to you before heading out for the weekend.

If she doesn't, I'm about an hour away from there, with bc marans, faverolles and ameraucanas available.

Dear Valued Murray McMurray Hatchery Customer,
It has come to our attention the Post Office is requesting a change to the shipment of poultry through the mail. The following link is a copy of the proposal in PDF form or You can read the proposal on-line at the Federal Register: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/04/24/2013-09603/new-mailing-standards-for-live-animals-and-special-handling
They are asking that a Special Handle Fee be charged on every Live Animal Shipment. This proposal would increase the postage amount by $9.00 to $11.95 per box.
The proposal outlines the new fees to be charged but it does not include any new rules to insure us that service would also improve. Nor does it offer how additional funds would address their concerns about; Protection of Postal Service employees, mail and the environment, or animals against death.
Please read the proposed changes and send your comments to the US Post Office. We have included a link to a sample letter (in MS Word) for your use. (Sample Letter Link)
Make your voice heard, do it today. The comment period ends next week May 24. Thank you for your continued support.
Letters and e-mails must be submitted on or before May 24, 2013, by sending to the below address or Emailed to [email protected], with a subject line of "Live Animals".
The Manager, Product Classification
U.S. Postal Service
475 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Room 4446
Washington, DC 20260-5015
RE: 39 CFR Part 111 New Mailing Standards for Live Animals and Special Handling

Hello everyone just introducing my main men, the other 4 or possibly 5 males, will probably be dinner soon.
These guys will be the keepers, Sammy is definitely second in charge after me. They haven't been too loud,
so these guys will probably stay. Time will tell. Thanks everyone!

Dear Valued Murray McMurray Hatchery Customer,
It has come to our attention the Post Office is requesting a change to the shipment of poultry through the mail. The following link is a copy of the proposal in PDF form or You can read the proposal on-line at the Federal Register: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/04/24/2013-09603/new-mailing-standards-for-live-animals-and-special-handling
They are asking that a Special Handle Fee be charged on every Live Animal Shipment. This proposal would increase the postage amount by $9.00 to $11.95 per box.
The proposal outlines the new fees to be charged but it does not include any new rules to insure us that service would also improve. Nor does it offer how additional funds would address their concerns about; Protection of Postal Service employees, mail and the environment, or animals against death.
Please read the proposed changes and send your comments to the US Post Office. We have included a link to a sample letter (in MS Word) for your use. (Sample Letter Link)
Make your voice heard, do it today. The comment period ends next week May 24. Thank you for your continued support.
Letters and e-mails must be submitted on or before May 24, 2013, by sending to the below address or Emailed to [email protected], with a subject line of "Live Animals".
The Manager, Product Classification
U.S. Postal Service
475 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Room 4446
Washington, DC 20260-5015
RE: 39 CFR Part 111 New Mailing Standards for Live Animals and Special Handling

MC:

You beat me to it....by two minutes....

YAY!!!

So we're heading to NJ for the weekend....need to get food and water in all the locations that there are birds....this is made more difficult by ducklings who are now either attempting to imprint on me....or eat me...I'm not entirely sure which.

Me too!

Well that heading to NJ for the weekend thing. Boy Scout campout on Long Beach Island.

Back
Top Bottom