Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: I may be interested in a doe or 2 depending on price.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts Houdini! The FENCE commeth.

If this fence doesn't work, DH is going to KILL me.
There is NO SUCH THING as goat proof fence.
gig.gif

anyone on here close to pittsburgh that has or knows of anyone selling young pullets
I have a few banties & maybe 1-2 LF left under 4 weeks old. I could be persuaded to part with 1-2 FBCM pullets that could start laying any time now for the right price. Plus you could see Harper & Benny...LOL

Welcome! I think Barred Rocks are the best around kids. They seem to be the friendliest, good layers of large brown eggs. They will go broody.
I also think you should look for people around you to get chicks from. If hatchery is the way you want to go, Meyer Hatchery is in Polk, OH. You can even drive to get them.

Awesome thank you! I would love to find someone local to get them from.

yep..it keeps us really busy..
big_smile.png
If anyone has a contact that I may be able to get some Sweedish flower hens or more chantecler chicks it would greatly be appreciated.. I have been working diligently to try and preserve this breed. however I am somewhat new with this breed. They have quickly become my favorite.

frustrated over a bad hatch on the white bresse,,,so I made myself feel better by winning an auction for a dozen dark cornish eggs,,,for $17 with shipping..

Back
Top Bottom