Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

frustrated over a bad hatch on the white bresse,,,so I made myself feel better by winning an auction for a dozen dark cornish eggs,,,for $17 with shipping..

That stinks! (White Bresse hatch). I've read such great things about the breed, they lay like a leghorn, but without the attitude? And make a nice table bird too, supposedly DElicious. Your e-bay bidding cracks me up BTW.

Did you say your goat's are Nigerian dwarfs?

Yes, my goats are Nigerian Dwarf. One is apparently 1/2 escape artist. She will actually jump ONTO the fence and hold it down so her 'sister' can then join her in reaping havoc on my landscape.

BTW I liked that triple post, now that's talent.

I have a friend here in York who has and breeds Nigerians. When I had goat's, ahem when I was younger lol, we had collars on them and would tie them to a tree with a lunge line. I will have to try to upload a pic of me, my hubby, and o e of my goat's. I think it will crack you guys up.

I am typing on my kindle and it doesn't always show me that it has posted right away. That is how I got the triple post. Lol

I've had people tell me that a rooster is really tough when cooked. Is there any truth to that? I'm thinking they just had a really old bird or didn't know how to cook.

I like snakes around the house as long as they are not near any chicks. Less mice to worry about with snakes around. I take anywhere from 3-7 out of our well pit every spring, by hand. If you need help with snakes, I might be able to help..
I wouldn't mind them so much if they weren't IN the house. I HATE snakes, but I know they serve a purpose and when I thought there was only one upstairs I was ok with it doing it's "job", all be it a bit freaked when I would hear it. Now that I know there are so many I'm not letting them all stay. I wish I could just say forget it and move...
Quote: I really wish I could move. It's not just the snakes, there are many other reasons (most of which would be a major airing of the laundry if I explained them). I'll leave it at while I am grateful my parents allow me to rent this property for far less than I would pay someone else, I really wish they would have kept priorities straight and not blown money on stupid stuff over the years.

So r u laughing yet?
This was my Saanen, Shem. He was a withered male (neutered).
We did many parades, demonstrations, and gave rides. He was my best friend for years. I miss him very much.

Back
Top Bottom