Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Having a hard time find fertile eggs for the type of chicks I want. Checked out on here and ebay. Any other ideas? I just need a few for the Broodys to sit on. Silkie, polish, Black copper marans, Easter Eggers.

My first eggs came from Meyer Hatchery in Ohio. I got my BCM's from Murano Hatchery Boyers. They have BCM's and Blue's as well as Silkies. Between the two, you can probably get everything you want.

Having a hard time find fertile eggs for the type of chicks I want. Checked out on here and ebay. Any other ideas? I just need a few for the Broodys to sit on. Silkie, polish, Black copper marans, Easter Eggers.

My roosters are running with all the hens. I have 1 Blue Ameraucana rooster, and 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte rooster. Please see signature for the breeds of hens I have. $1 per egg

Peeps:

I picked up two 12wk old BCMs at H&H Hatchery....they are about 15mins south of Harrisburg....they had one more 12wk old then and they have a lot of exotic birds....they do sell hatching eggs and even have some deal where they'll incubate them for you....might be worth a look...

You might want to try mypetchicken.com. I think they have all those breeds.

Schwenksville, Pa. - looking for my first chickens
Denver, here.
Candled my silkie eggs my broody is sitting on and they are duds. Stupid rooster wasn't doing his job before he went MIA. Grrr. Now I either have to let them hatch leghorn eggs (which I don't really want any more of) or get some fertile eggs from somewhere else. I either want to get some colorful layers or eye candy (silkies, frizzles, serama, polish). What to do, what to do......
I have four Easter eggers in my flock running with a cubalaya rooster. We've hatched eggs from them this summer and had a great success rate, also have barred rocks, black stars ans red sex links in the pens with the cubalaya rooster.
I also have a pen of mostly black and white cubalayas that lay a few eggs every day. So take your pick. Cubalaya are eye candy in anybody's yard.

Back
Top Bottom