Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

love.gif

Sorry folks, I have to work tonight...no green dragon for me......no worries the corn is plentiful this year........black Friday is a possibility, wonder if they will be open, or if the place will be packed or empty.

The dragon was a bit slow tonight, some Jersey Bull Calves went for $20/each, more bunnies than you can shake a stick at.

A kidnapping has occurred in my flock. One of my dorkings(who was my first broody)...has one of the chicks under her....She's in the box next to the mama who has the other two... Too cute! I've not had this happen!

On another note: my baby roo has decided to roost under the coop not in it...not too happy that he's decided to lay on the ground at night...much better if he'd perch off the ground...I have been putting him in the coop in the evening...a PIA....

And, the hawks are still making passes over my property...no incursions but I've had a number of low fly by's...the chooks have learned to be wary and hug the bushes though the morning and most of the afternoon...

I just hatched a bunch of peeps if you need some! I also have several that are 1-2 months old available.

Oh my..... What do you have?
Here's momma with 14 that range 2 weeks to still hatching. I just keep handing her babies & she takes them...lol

Roos are EE & cream legbar. Hens are rainbow layers of assorted breeds & mixes.

This little fluff ball has the poofiest cheeck I've ever seen. Really showing it's Ameraucana heritage.

Silkie, great pics!

Shipping would be cheaper for you then. I shipped a bunch to Wing a couple months ago for under $15 I think it was for each box. PM me if you want info. I can send pix of individual chicks if you want.

Back
Top Bottom