Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I currently have an excess of birds & need to clear my flocks a bit before I move in a little over a week. Birds range in age from hatching now to just over a year old. Breeds available include but are not limited to:

Poliskies (polish x silkie project chicks)
Polbars (polish x cream legbar project chicks)
Silkie roosters
Easter Egger bantam chicks
Rainbow Layer chicks & started birds
Heritage turkey poults
Ancona ducklings
Assorted Laying hens
Assorted roosters
Pastel Call duck drake, show quality

PM me for prices & shipping quote or location. Discounts for larger quanties in a single purchase.

Last edited:
I know! There's some weird ones on there, just recently i saw an add for a job for "professional cuddling" or something like that. Whhhaaattt?? I hope you find someone local that can process for you, or teach. I lucked out when i was able to hook up with wingstone and learned from her, it was a great help.
It's not that I don't know how to process a bird, I'm just too lazy. It's easier to give them away and go buy a cut up chicken in the store. My sister has bad memories of us being forced to help when we were kids, so she's not interested either.

Right now we have a lot of BLR and Blue/Splash chicks for sale-email if interested.

I wish you had been at the Clearfield swap two weeks ago. So many people complaining that they wanted BLR Wyandottes. I kept telling them to look you up. I did sell my four GLW. I know I will be looking you up when I am ready for new chickens.

Kind of quiet tonight... Wonder if everyone is outside shoveling up hail...crazy huh?

I was lucky enough to meet lizardcat today, wish we had more time to talk. I met DHetzel a few weeks back, he impressed the folks in our poultry club with his knowledge. Just love meeting the people on here, we should have another 'meet'.

60 people in the whole country is nothing. Humans need to toughen up there immune systems.
Most live and act like Howie Mandel. Too bad it wasn't something deadly to cull the herd!

I'm at it again. I swear I never learn! I ordered more eggs from eBay and fired up the incubator. Praying for a good hatch!

I have a few questions! I'm going to incubate some of my eggs too. My rooster is an Easter Egger who hatched from a greenish blue egg and the hens are white rocks (brown eggs). If I get any hens what color eggs will they lay?

I need some guesses on my Cochin and polish chick.

Hen or rooster??

I'm at it again. I swear I never learn! I ordered more eggs from eBay and fired up the incubator. Praying for a good hatch!

I have a few questions! I'm going to incubate some of my eggs too. My rooster is an Easter Egger who hatched from a greenish blue egg and the hens are white rocks (brown eggs). If I get any hens what color eggs will they lay?

I need some guesses on my Cochin and polish chick.

Hen or rooster??

I say its a pullet^^^^^ The EE/rock crosses will lay green, and tan. If you are lucky khaki.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom