Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hello Birdsboro Berks County here.
2 Red Sex Links and 2 LIR Buffs and looking for more.
frow.gif

I live in New castle,pa.is there anyone on here in this area that wants to go in on an order for chickens? The site I'm using requires a $25 minimum, and our order only adds up to $12.

How do I get the breeds I want when I only want a few, and the local feed stores don't get what were looking for?

Wasabi:

Where are you located? check folks signatures and ask if they are hatching any..(the answer is always yes)....TSC has most of the basic breeds...here's the link for pickering feed in Chester Co....http://www.pickeringvalleyfeed.com/poultry/poultry-arrival-schedule/ .....lastly if you post what you want, somebody may know somebody.....

Welcome from about 2.25 hours south of you.... I have driven through Bradford many times and my DH regularly travels through there for work.. so if you are looking for birds and find any you want in the south just give a holler and we may be able to provide some transport assistance.

I am guessing 'south' means south of RT80.....lol...we prefer to think of ourselves as 'flatlanders'

Thanks, stake, that site has what we want coming next week, but they're 4 hours away:/.what I need to do is convince my wife to order extra and we'll figure it out how to get rid of them when they get here

Back
Top Bottom