Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Like people selling goat milk to "make soap", since goat milk is completely illegal in PA to sell for human consumption (wonder what influential group of competitors helped write that legislation?).

Huh, goat milk is illegal to sell for consumption in PA? Makes me wonder how it's labeled at the little stores where my family buys it! I've never been fond of the flavor, but my sister, cousin and aunt buy goat milk pretty regularly.

Unpasteurized milk of any kind is illegal to sell for human consumption. Once pasteurized it's legal to sell. Modt small breeders do not have a means to pasteurize properly.

Blarney, that's throwing down a challenge to claim Orps are the best. I've never owned an Orpington, but I'm pretty sure I'd prefer a Welsummer if I did have both . . . :oops:

Silkies...every flock must contain at least 1 silkie.
1f61b.png

My chicken math has gone in reverse since fall. At least until i fire up the incubator. I cant wait to have chicks, ducklings, and something new for me to hatch.....goslings! :D

Unpasteurized milk of any kind is illegal to sell for human consumption. Once pasteurized it's legal to sell. Modt small breeders do not have a means to pasteurize properly.
Silkies...every flock must contain at least 1 silkie.
1f61b.png

I'm thinking that they must've changed it. We buy raw milk every Friday at an indoor farmers market and there's a store that keeps it in stock.

LMP is still alive, but that is all I can say. I spoke to her about two weeks ago, and she was on a few days ago. I am thinking of going to see her this weekend just to shake her, and tell her to not worry us so!

Back
Top Bottom