Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

So, I will have ready to go shortly...(about 8 to 10 weeks currently) Marek's Vaccinated on medicated feed, and outside in their own coop, on grass and in the garden jungle!

5 Basque - I think 2 cockerels and 3 pullet. . Marraduna and Gorria.... Beautiful coloring on 2 Marraduna A Gorria cockerel pesters to sit in my hand for pets and likes pets like a puppy. (I shouldn't but, irresistible)

3 Australorps - 2 cockerels. 1 pullet

3 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes 2 cockerels, 1 pullet, one of these also loves to be held and petted.

1 Silver Penciled Rock - thinking cockerel! Beautiful either way!

2 EE's - Good looking fo sure!

2 GLW - I think 2 pullets

3 New Hampshire Red - longer production 4 yrs...so tempting, right? 2 pullets, 1 cockerel.

2 Blue Orpingtons. UK line. Hopefully 2 pullets or a pair.

Think that's everybody.... Let me know if interested now or closer to POL.

ETA, oh and one Barred Rock cockerel. And a partridge in a pear tree, lol!

Last edited:
]
I'm glad we got it, we needed rain badly too. I woke up at 1:30 am hearing the thunder. My first thought was about my broody chicken in the trash can filled with pine shavings. So I threw on a robe, went outside and put the lid on (cracked a bit for air of course). She was still happy as peach pie this morning. :lol:

Oh! That is so cute!!! I have run out in the middle of the night for my birds too!

Me too!

Anyone around Uniontown going to the Uniontown Poutry Assoc. buy /sell / swap on August 16th?

YES YES YES!!! :weee I can't wait! :ya I'll have a little black dutch bantam/bantam cochin cockerel with me for sale....

ETA: It is pretty big, and you need to get there at the crack of dawn. I'm not kidding either. That joint is hoppin when the sun comes up. I usually come a little late, but I feel like this one will be HUGE so I'm getting there earlier than ever. Beware though, people sell sick animals. I bought a bantam cochin, noticed when I was loading it into the car that she didn't look well, and sure enough her face was puffy/nose running. I returned her, and the guy was offended but eventually gave me my money back. Be mindful of biosecurity upon returning home. I take my shoes off before I get out the car and carry them in, and then get a shower/change clothes as soon as I get inside. My shoes get bleached too.

Last edited:
So, I will have ready to go shortly...(about 8 to 10 weeks currently) Marek's Vaccinated on medicated feed, and outside in their own coop, on grass and in the garden jungle!

5 Basque - I think 2 cockerels and 3 pullet. . Marraduna and Gorria.... Beautiful coloring on 2 Marraduna A Gorria cockerel pesters to sit in my hand for pets and likes pets like a puppy. (I shouldn't but, irresistible)

3 Australorps - 2 cockerels. 1 pullet

3 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes 2 cockerels, 1 pullet, one of these also loves to be held and petted.

1 Silver Penciled Rock - thinking cockerel! Beautiful either way!

2 EE's - Good looking fo sure!

2 GLW - I think 2 pullets

3 New Hampshire Red - longer production 4 yrs...so tempting, right? 2 pullets, 1 cockerel.

2 Blue Orpingtons. UK line. Hopefully 2 pullets or a pair.

Think that's everybody.... Let me know if interested now or closer to POL.

ETA, oh and one Barred Rock cockerel. And a partridge in a pear tree, lol!
Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom