Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey guys, how do I go about getting my NPIP certif. and how fast can I get it? I'm looking to ship eggs out of state.
[ATTACHMENT=904]9-5NPIPAPPLICATIONformsandinstructions.doc (91k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=905]NPIP-Provisionsfinal-Aug10.pdf (2,192k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=906]9-2form.pdf (40k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=907]9-3newDec20112.pdf (75k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=908]9-8form.pdf (54k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT] CONTACT
[COLOR=1F497D]Nan Hanshaw, DVM, DACVPM[/COLOR]
[COLOR=1F497D]Chief, Animal Health Division PA Department of Agriculture[/COLOR]
[COLOR=1F497D]Bureau of Animal Health[/COLOR]
[COLOR=1F497D]2301 N Cameron St/Harrisburg PA 17110[/COLOR]
[COLOR=1F497D]Phone:717.783.6677/Fax:717.787.1868[/COLOR]

[COLOR=1F497D]ALSO you will want to get your CPT
[/COLOR]
[ATTACHMENT=912]NEWCertifiedPoultryTechnicianUserGuiderev4-9-15update.pdf (1,050k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[COLOR=1F497D]ALSO everyone may want to read this that came in last night
[/COLOR]
[ATTACHMENT=911]AI-PoultryMemo1.pdf (110k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=913]hpai_generalresources.pdf (201k. pdf file)[/ATTACHMENT] DONT BE OVERWHELMED WITH FILES, ITS EASIER THAN YOU THINK, plus I AM HERE to help!
Thank you! My biggest hangup would be not going to swaps. I want to breed call ducks, but swaps would be my main source of profit. Plus I want to be able to ship... and I don't have a run for my flock. Would that matter?

I know there is a section for this, but I figured I would try here in hopes to find local. I am looking to get some hens that lay green olive, dark brown, blue, pink, etc. I just would like a wide array of colors for collecting, anyone know anyone that might know someone that is selling hens or chicks?

I think Heather may be, what is your location

Last edited:
Thank you! My biggest hangup would be not going to swaps. I want to breed call ducks, but swaps would be my main source of profit. Plus I want to be able to ship... and I don't have a run for my flock. Would that matter?
you would need a covered run, and I wouldnt doubt that they are going to be harder now with this AI...

Time for a nap, too many tabs open and commenting on the wrong quotes DOH!!! Back to helping hubs replace windows yeeehaawww fun fun

you would need a covered run, and I wouldnt doubt that they are going to be harder now with this AI...  

Psh, then forget it
1f602.png
. I'm not building a run. That sounds terrible, LOL.

What's everyone think of this? Price? Condition? Worth it? Pay less because it's a must go?

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/5203202529.html

Condition looks really good! 3 hens that already laying...all that food...The guy/woman is probably just breaking even. BF says the coop looks like a 500-600 coop....if you're buying new & already built...I mean I would offer what you want and see what they say, but it looks NICE!

I know there is a section for this, but I figured I would try here in hopes to find local. I am looking to get some hens that lay green olive, dark brown, blue, pink, etc. I just would like a wide array of colors for collecting, anyone know anyone that might know someone that is selling hens or chicks?

I have chicks, but I'm too far away to be practical for picking up birds. Hopefully someone close to you will be able to help more.

Back
Top Bottom