Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

ok fisher....my head is spinning.....not only do you do group broodies and chick sharing, but, your pooches jump,,,,(with the acceptance of said broodies)...and saddle up to get in the game....please don't post a pic of your husband.....TMI !!!

OK, no pictures, but he is even more of a softy than I am when it comes to the critters, thankfully he is OK with me selling most of what we hatch, though he has kept a couple of favorites.

HI all im from southwestern Pa up near kittanning and clarion. I am looking to see if anyone knows where to get any ducklings from? really would love muscovy ducklings.

HI all im from southwestern Pa up near kittanning and clarion. I am looking to see if anyone knows where to get any ducklings from? really would love muscovy ducklings.

Welcome from Indiana county....depending on just where you are I can play go between for turkey from auroradream, I am through New Bethlehem and Rimersburg regularly.
Edit to add....oops, I realized you asked about just the ducks, lol...need to engage my brain before my fingers!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom