Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

@fisherlady
Definitely a pullet. I see a second that might be, and a definite cockerel.

I'm very happy with how many have ... I guess I'd call it speckles. They are certainly going to be a nice addition to the flock!

:celebrate
@fisherlady
Definitely a pullet. I see a second that might be, and a definite cockerel.

I'm very happy with how many have ... I guess I'd call it speckles. They are certainly going to be a nice addition to the flock!

:celebrate
Yeah!!! I'm so glad they are pullets...they beat the odds and if they are like the speckled hen we have from our mix then you should be very happy with their egging!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but my sister will be moving to a farm in the next month or two. The back of the garage is a coop. One of the new cockerels will be getting a pardon. If I have at least eight pullets like I think I do, all but four will be going as well. I think that they should just go to Meyer Hatchery (it's an hour away) but they will definitely have a bonus getting my chicks. Mine will be laying by the end of June!
I just had to pause, I hadn't realized how old my chicks were getting! I was actually stunned when I saw how big they were today.

Hello from the Poconos to all the new members.

I haven't been on in a couple of weeks. In and out of the hospital with my son and in and out of Doctors for me.

Looks like I missed the chicken train. I have 2 silkie roosters that need new homes. I have some Muscovy ducks that need new homes. Oh well.

I checked on my silkie and her eggs. No luck for her this time. They were all duds. She isn't happy. I am also waiting on my ducks to have some babies soon. I will not mess with them and their eggs. They are crazy lol

I hope everyone is getting all the chickens and other critters they are looking for this year.

I noticed the ticks are out already. Please make sure to check your pets, children and yourselves when coming inside.

We are too. It's been super windy all day. Hubby even moved my car because the trees were blowing so hard.

Good luck with the wind there was just a huge tall pine tree that was at a complete angle cracking over at my neighbors in the woods I don't know if it was cracking through or if it was another tree but it sure was going i thought for sure it was coming down

Back
Top Bottom