Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if anyone feels that they have the flu, be sure to treat it seriously. About an hour ago, my otherwise healthy brother-in-law died from the flu. The same one that was going to move to a farm in two months and take a flock of my chicks and ducks.
He was about 49, my sister just turned 40. The boys are 13, and 10. My niece is nine.
MCC:

That's horrible....its so sad to loose someone in their prime....

Last edited:
MCC:

That's horrible....its so sad to loose someone in their prime....

Thank you. We are all just so stunned. It is like the beginning of one of those medical or murder mystery shows. My mother had to take a vacation a few weeks ago when she collapsed from exhaust. She has been hospitalized a few times in the past two weeks because she seemed to be having a stroke. I half expected her to pass.
If you are unfamiliar with shows like "House", they might show a woman that is having an asthma attack in the woods. Her husband gets out his cell phone, and prays for a signal to call an ambulance. Suddenly, he drops dead of a brain aneurysm. She lives.

Here is a list of breeders in pa does anyone know anything about these breeders I would like to have splash silkies

Quick question ....
My chicks,have spilled there grit 3 times today and I am out and stuck at work will they be ok until tomorrow afternoon till I can get somewhere to get them some.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom