Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

If anyone local is interested, these are the ones I can tell and plan to sell:
Sicilian Buttercups
American Dumpy
Buff Minorcas (4, 2 weeks old)
Anconas (2, 2 weeks old)

Start of day 23 under a broody hen...only 2/6 eggs hatched (started with 12 but 4 broke and two disappeared - don't want to think that hard about that). Is there any hope for the remaining 4 under my hen? She hasn't abandoned them yet. Put under broody hen monday afternoon and so we are working on the start of day 24 soon (this afternoon/evening). I've seen her kick two eggs out in particular and went away to sit on just a specific two, she eventually included the other two but definitely favors a particular set of eggs. She's not giving up.

If anyone local is interested, these are the ones I can tell and plan to sell:
Sicilian Buttercups
American Dumpy
Buff Minorcas (4, 2 weeks old)
Anconas (2, 2 weeks old)

I remember wingstone had looked for Scott's Dumpies for ages, don't know if the American version is the same. She hasn't been on in a while but a PM might activate an email and she might get back to you...worth a shot.

I remember wingstone had looked for Scott's Dumpies for ages, don't know if the American version is the same. She hasn't been on in a while but a PM might activate an email and she might get back to you...worth a shot.
I talked to her about them last year and she was no longer interested, but I will try to contact her again. Maybe if the price was right . . .

I keep large fowl and silkies together without a hitch. I also currently have 3 week old silkie crosses that I would gladly rehome to you if you want to integrate a few more friends for her, they grow up beautiful with medium size, normal feathering and a cute little crest!
Really sorry for the delay - things got away from me and I forgot to check responses after the first few minutes. Is your offer still open about the chicks?

My EE hen that hatched my chicks at the end of May is broody already!! I don't want anymore chicks!! She is really hard to break. This is her third time broody and I've only had her a year!! Ugh!!

Back
Top Bottom