Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The dog really can’t take this sudden change. He doesn’t want to stay in, but couldn’t stay out. Even on the porch, he’s cold since it’s concrete and thin carpet. I put his bed out there. I think it’s a good compromise.
F915B271-D656-40FD-A7EE-BCB17CBE1B7B.jpeg

Keeping waterfowl out of the water bowl is a challenge. I know a few ways around it, but this guy’s idea is awesome! Just build a cage/put up a fence of gardening wire. The birds can put their head in, but no swimming.

Pretty good here, just finished a long work week friday morning and hoping to decompress a bit. Lots of broodies, most happy with chicks thanks to auroradream, lol... still spending a lot of time running to do errands for parents since each lost their second spouses last fall. Online time has definitely decreased with the errand time increasing.
Made cabbage soup yesterday, hubby loved it so we took some to his oldest sister's house today. He said it tasted like something he remembered his mom making ages ago so he figured his sisters would love it too. He already requested I make another batch of it for his family picnic in July, lol.
Tonight is fish tacos...

I had an unwelcome guest today. He got one of my young English orpingtons. Of course one of the few blue pullets. Of course hr couldn't have gotten one of the numerous little cockerels that are running around. He didn't have a happy ending.

View attachment 1702147
on one of the gardening site i saw that some people truly believe that possums don't kill and eat chickens, when i replied that i've had chicken killed by possums they told me that something else killed the chickens and the possum didn't do it(who you going to believe, them or your lying eyes?) i hate to say it, but you can't fix stupid

on one of the gardening site i saw that some people truly believe that possums don't kill and eat chickens, when i replied that i've had chicken killed by possums they told me that something else killed the chickens and the possum didn't do it(who you going to believe, them or your lying eyes?) i hate to say it, but you can't fix stupid
:lau, oh how I have tried...but to no avail.
It is futile. Those are the conversations were you just nod, turn around & walk away.
I used to get so upset when I run into people like that...then I realized life is too short to spend it on stupid.
DH & I have good laughs about how ridiculous - clueless too many people can be.:lau

:lau, oh how I have tried...but to no avail.
It is futile. Those are the conversations were you just nod, turn around & walk away.
I used to get so upset when I run into people like that...then I realized life is too short to spend it on stupid.
DH & I have good laughs about how ridiculous - clueless too many people can be.:lau
amen to that danielle:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom