Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am in Kennett Square, about 2 miles from Longwood Gardens. Kennett has a lot of nice land still, but it is getting developed up rapidly. Of the three areas that you mentioned, Coatesville will probably be the least pricey.Oxford might also be worth a look .
We drive up route 1 toward longwood gardens and through unionville to a little pub we like in coatesville. I guess that’s why I’m wanting to be in those areas, it’s so gorgeous.
I’ll check out Oxford though! 🙂

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them... my hubby wants to get into bigger breeds..for the bigger eggs. We have 35 chickens right now...I think we’re good for a little while...:) but he has his eye out for the australorps... ...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them... my hubby wants to get into bigger breeds..for the bigger eggs. We have 35 chickens right now...I think we’re good for a little while...:) but he has his eye out for the australorps... ...

I prefer English Orpingtons...

IMG_20190525_083501.jpg
IMG_20190525_083642.jpg
DSCN0486.JPG

Brahmas are great. I would love to find someone local breeding Brahmas of any color. I got mine from Ideal Hatchery via Pickering Valley Feed in Exton, and even though they aren’t very good Brahmas, I still adore them. I really need to find a local breeder though.

@OneMountainAcres, those Orps are gorgeous! Maybe someday...this year I’m going Marans and RIR.

I can't find the colors I want from a hatchery. I would love to find them from a local breeder. Didn't realize they are so hard to find. I can find people that ship but they are all sold out. I don't know how I feel about paying upfront to be put on a waiting list, I don't like that idea actually lol.

Back
Top Bottom