Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Dooooon’t jinx it! :lol: I expect it already. To be honest, I’m going to see if the egg is fertile, and save others if I get some. I am afraid to hope for more eggs. Also, Meat Loaf wasn’t doing his thing the end of the summer, or at least not with the RSL.
I also have to fiddle with incubators. Of three, all have an issue. :barnie

I don’t remember if the SPR that passed a month ago was a pullet or hen. If one hen goes broody, and two more, I’ll know because that was their habit. Btw, the hens went three times this year.

The hatcheries have poor quality birds. Does yours have a lot of brown leakage? I think you should get 15 or 20 more from one of us so you can better decide if you like them.

I got one silver penciled rock when I got my babies from MPC last spring. You guys seduced me with pictures of their beauty. She is the only chicken I have who hates my guts. Most will run to me, but she pecks angrily!!! I named her SueP--(Soup)---and I am a vegetarian!

That's how you know you didn't get her from @fisherlady lol! Her's are all super sweet! Maybe not "cuddle me" sweet but definitely far from attack mode lol

I know!!! MPC had the advantage of delivery. I will post a picture. She doesn't have the sweet expression of the SPR's you guys have. I also got two gold laced wyandottes, because I loved the hen I got from Jack a while back and they grew up not nearly as pretty, but they made it up by being the only girls I have laying.
The partridge rock I got at the same time is RIDICULOUSLY friendly...and very very talky!

Back
Top Bottom