Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Increase her protein. I mix my feed with 2:1 layer and all flock. Also give her scrambled eggs and tuna. Have you noticed any undigested food? Have you wormed them recently? How do her poops look?
I haven't wormed her -- I can do that. However -- she is now broody -- can one worm them when they are broody? Another hen was broody and this frizzle stole all the eggs and is sitting on them. Some of the eggs do appear to be fertile (I had that silkie cockerel, that I sold about a week ago.)

I have no idea how her poops look because her poop is with the other hens--- but no one has odd poops currently. No undigested food. I do give all the bantams grower (high protein) in their coop, and then they get layer during their free range time. They get egg yolks about 1-2x a week. Should it be more?

I haven't wormed her -- I can do that. However -- she is now broody -- can one worm them when they are broody? Another hen was broody and this frizzle stole all the eggs and is sitting on them. Some of the eggs do appear to be fertile (I had that silkie cockerel, that I sold about a week ago.)

I have no idea how her poops look because her poop is with the other hens--- but no one has odd poops currently. No undigested food. I do give all the bantams grower (high protein) in their coop, and then they get layer during their free range time. They get egg yolks about 1-2x a week. Should it be more?
I would switch her over to all flock if she's broody, doesn't sound like she needs to be wormed.

:wee :wee The people I was worried about liked posts lately.
In other news, the dog still won’t lay eggs, and the guinea pigs won’t let me eat them.
6341C267-3E1D-4594-9537-63917D6A6A54.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom